- Dark, rich and heavy, this groundbait gives off a pleasant aroma much loved by tench.
- For best results, place groundbait and additives in a round mixing bowl.
- Blend the dry ingredients thoroughly before adding water.
- Add water slowly whilst vigorously stirring the mix together. This procedure is made easier with a sponge, which allows even distribution of water.
- The use of a round groundbait bowl means there are no corners to trap and leave dry groundbait.
- When the mix begins to appear adequately dampened set it aside for 5-10 minutes.
- You should find after 10 minutes the mix will require a little more water before it's ready for use.
- If you are using damp leam add it to the mixture now, and not earlier.