- Their signature resourcefulness and versatility makes them the number one pick for anglers all over the country and the brand leader for bite detection as dusk approaches. Tench anglers fasten these onto their floats to fish pit margins. River anglers wrap them to quiver tips, and carp hunters tape them to bobbins.
- These have been helping to catch fish after dark for over 14 years, in which time the popular range has continued to expand. Initially available in one standard size, there are now an extensive range to choose from.
- All work on the simple but established principle of two non-toxic, non-corrosive chemicals inside a plastic tube separated by a wall of glass. This wall breaks when bent, mixing the chemicals and causing a reaction and the resultant powerful glow which lasts between four and six hours.
- Visible at 30 yards in the standard size and a mighty 160 yards in the largest, all: have a two year shelf life. There's not a branch of angling where these can't be used.
- Contains one nitelite and silicone tubing for attaching floats. 4-6 hours life.
- Each packet contains one SL1 and SL2. Both the Sl1 and the Sl2 measure 4.5mm in diameter and are 37mm long.
- Comes complete with a piece of tube for attaching to your float and a tape for attaching to your rod tip
- Do not be fooled by cheaper alternatives these are the oldest and still the best fishing glow stick