Based on the MKII, this is>
When loaded with tackle, the central bar is extra strong to cope with the extra pressure, whilst the metal anchor points allow you to secure everything down during transportation.
The handles and wheel can be quickly removed, whilst the compact design means you can get fishing quickly, and packed down faster!
- Based from the Matrix Duralite MKII Platform
- Quick release handle allows large front wheel to be removed effortlessly
- Handles & wheel are easily removed allowing it to be used as a platform
- Provided with 4x 36mm legs (700mm long)
- Compact design enables the barrow to be quickly packed away
- Provided a with main storage bag for the handles, leg and platform
- Wheel is provided in a separate storage bag to isolate dirt from the tyre
Current Duralite platforms can’t be converted to take the transport kit.