- This product helps you to make decisions about the target species and feeding habits of the fish in the water, which could ultimately influence your chosen method at the venue. Purpose built for the angler seeking to keep a precise record of both air and water temperatures.
- Tough ABS plastic case.
- LCD display with backlight for night sessions.
- Water proof external sensor with 3 meter cable will reach down high banks and withstand permanent immersion for long sessions.
- Max/Min memory function with reset, to record temperature fluctuations during the session.
- Temperature range -20 to 60 degrees Celsius, -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Accuracy +/- 1 degree C / +/-1.5 degrees F.
- Dimensions – L110 x W70 x D20mm.
- Weight (incl pouch) – 96g.
- Requires 1 x 1.5V AAA battery(included).
There are no reviews yet.